Mac Jones gifts Patriots offensive linemen Bitcoin for the holidays

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Mac Jones gifts Patriots offensive linemen Bitcoin for the holidays

1. Mac Jones gifts Patriots offensive linemen Bitcoin for the holidays

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mac Jones gifts Patriots offensive linemen Bitcoin for the holidays

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Quarterbacks have a long tradition of giving their offensive linemen holiday gifts as a way to show appreciation for blocking defenses all year. quarterback wanted to thank his offensive line for protecting him all Bryan Shaw Jersey season and he did so in a lucrative way: gifting them Bitcoin.Jones discu sed the gifts with , saying that when the holidays rolled around he reached out to Bitcoin Magazine to ask how to gift the currency to other people. Santa Mac delivered gifts to the offensive line today and Ted Karras shares how it went down. Ryan McMahon Jersey Mike Rei s (@MikeRei s) "I've been studying Bitcoin for Chad Bettis Jersey a while now," the QB told the Patriots team website. "This year, I just knew I had to give some Bitcoin to my teammates, so I reached out to Bitcoin Magazine and asked for help on how to give Bitcoin as a gift."Jones also gave his offensive linemen subscriptions to Bitcoin Magazine. Offensive lineman mentioned the gift during his Friday pre s conference, referring to his quarterback as " Greg Holland Jersey Santa Mac.""Santa Mac did an outstanding job. We got a big haul over here. I'll let him explain everything that he got, but Sam Hilliard Jersey it was a myriad of items, each one cooler than the next. One of the best efforts, especially by a rookie, to show appreciation," Karras said. Jones has been sacked 26 times so far this season, which is sixth to last in the league.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này