Jalen Reagor has strong day at Eagles camp after practice lecture from Nick Sirianni

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Jalen Reagor has strong day at Eagles camp after practice lecture from Nick Sirianni

1. Jalen Reagor has strong day at Eagles camp after practice lecture from Nick Sirianni

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jalen Reagor has strong day at Eagles camp after practice lecture from Nick Sirianni

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

wasn't getting off to the start in training camp neither he nor the wanted. Wednesday's practice was off to a rough start for the 2020 first-round pick, who was receiving some harsh criticism from head coach Nick Sirianni early in the 11-on-11 se sion, a moment meant to be a teaching le son for the young wideout.Sirianni was animated about the mistake Reagor made, wanting the best for the Eagles top receiver with on the sidelines. Reagor responded Satchel Paige Jersey with his best day of camp.Reagor had the catch of Eagles practice, from with defending him. He also had a long catch from on the sideline that impre sed Sirianni. The tough Matt Belisle Jersey love from the Eagles head coach worked. A thing of beauty | Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) "If you're helping a guy become better, that's all that these players really want is how do we -- can this guy make me better and when that is the case, I think you can coach them as hard as you want to," Sirianni said prior to the start of Eagles practice Thursday. "Now my philosophy is that, hey, I want it to be harder out here on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, than it is going to be on Sunday. And that's kind of something I learned from my old head coach, Former University of Mount Union head coach Carlos Baerga Jersey Larry Kehres. He would yell and scream at us all week and then Saturday during the games, we didn't get yelled at unle s we did something really me sed up. That's my philosophy as far as that goes." MIN WR #5 TAR54REC31REC YDs396REC TD1FL0 Reagor doesn't mind the harsh criticism from his head coach, especially since he knows the Eagles need him to emerge as a reliable target for this year. All eyes will be on Reagor over the next few weeks, with Sirianni keeping a watchful eye."It's again where I'm glad to have my background in teaching, right, and Danny Salazar Jersey education. It's just not done that way," Sirianni said. "The only thing that's important is that the coaching point goes through, and that the player gets better from it."And so every player is handled differently and that's why it always starts with a connection. And like, because you've got to know the player that you're coaching to be able to reach him. So that's why I think that's so important." Reagor responded to criticism well, demonstrating Roberto Perez Jersey that in Thursday's se sion.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này