Bills Von Miller shares significance of knee injury when he plans to return to the field

Thảo luận trong 'Nhà Đất TP HCM' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 6/11/23.

?

Bills Von Miller shares significance of knee injury when he plans to return to the field

1. Bills Von Miller shares significance of knee injury when he plans to return to the field

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bills Von Miller shares significance of knee injury when he plans to return to the field

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

The ' Thanksgiving Day win over the appeared to come at an enormous cost when pa s rusher was carted off the field with an injury to his right knee.Five days after suffering the injury, Miller revealed the specifics of what happened. Miller, who was already ruled out of this Thursday night's game against the by coach Sean Jonas Valanciunas Jersey McDermott, also shared when he plans to return to the field."This news is not the best of news, but it's definitely not the worst of news Sean McDermott Jersey . It's kind of like in the middle," Miller said on his podcast, . "I didn't tear my ACL, that was the huge part of it. But I do have some lateral meniscus damage, and it's going to have to be addre sed."I do feel like I can play through Dillon Brooks Jersey that. Just going to wait a little bit, let the swelling go down for about 7-10 days and hopefully, right before the game (in Week 14), I will be back." The 33-year-old Miller showed no signs of slowing down during the season's first 11 games. The two-time world champion and Super Bowl 50 MVP has eight sacks, 10 tackles for lo C.J. Miles Jersey s and a forced fumbles this season. He is two sacks away from notching his first double-digit sack campaign since 2018. BUF OLB #40 Miller is one of three Bills pa s rushers who have been dealing with injuries. and mi sed last Thursday's game due to ankle injuries. McDermott said that the team will take it "one day at a time" regarding both players and their po sible availability for the Patriots game. While they may be a little short this week, Miller's expected return is big news for the Bills, who Marc Gasol Jersey are hoping to keep pace with Miami in the race to win the AFC East division.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này