Madden Ratings Week 7 Predictions

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 13/11/23.

?

Madden Ratings Week 7 Predictions

1. Madden Ratings Week 7 Predictions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Madden Ratings Week 7 Predictions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Madden Ratings: Week 7 Predictions Published: Oct 20, 2016 at 08:00 PM I remember watching "The Matrix" in theaters in 1999. A visual mindtrip like I'd never witne sed before. Then I recall 2003, when "Matrix Reloaded" and "Matrix Revolutions" came out. Pure Balderdash. This memory comes back to me when I think of 's surreal 2015 season where he pa sed for 31 touchdowns and over 3,900 yards and this year, where he's thrown 11 interceptions and only five touchdowns. My fellow NFL Media colleague Kyle Brandt Justin Wright-Foreman Jersey summed it up in his tweet: Ryan Fitzpatrick had one great season. He is the True Detective of QBs. Or Heroes. What else you got? Kyle Brandt (@KyleBrandt) I'd also like to throw in "Lost" and "Homeland." Let's get to this week's ratings... Moving On Up The must have a soft corner for players from the University of Northern Iowa. First they had quarterback Kurt Warner, who they signed in 2005 and then , who they drafted in the third round in 2015. Well, Warner lead them to an appearance in XLIII, and now Johnson leads the league in touchdowns and yards from scrimmage. In Week 6, he scored three touchdowns and rushed for 111 yards against the . It's a shame he only ticked up a point to 88 OVR. is up two points Kyle Korver Jersey this week to 87 OVR after grabbing another interception last week against the . He leads the NFL this season with 5. Since coming back from a four game suspension, has become the of the NFL, destroying all opponents in his way. So far, he's posted a 135.5 pa ser rating and he's the first player in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and three touchdowns or more without an interception in his first two games of the season. He's up a point to 95 OVR. Om Namah Brady. Moving On Down Prior to Thursday night's game, there was a stat showing had better numbers than since Week 6 of the 2015 season. Well, that fallacy came crashing down as Rodgers threw for 326 yards and three touchdowns against the in Week 7. He went down three points to 92 OVR for his Week 6 results, but that was before he proved again why he's the best in the league against the . As has struggled this season so has his favorite target, . Marshall ranks last among players with a 45.0 reception percentage (27 catches on 60 targets). Fitzpatrick has a pa ser rating of 46.0 when looking for Marshall. Marshall surprisingly didn't lose any points and remains at 89 OVR. recorded a sack against the in Week 6. But he's down two points to 83 OVR because he allegedly stomped and hit tight end in the knee on a play where he wasn't the targeted receiver. Hence, the $75,000 fine. 's Madden Hot Take Six bold predictions for Week 7 6. There's an that George Lucas had initially planned for Jar Jar Binks to become a Sith Lord. However, fans weren't very fond John Stockton Jersey of the blabbering Gungan in "Phantom Menace" and he was relegated to almost non-existence in later films. This brings me to and the . Smith, like poor Jar Jar, was supposed to have a larger role with the team, but his lackluster on-field performance and i sues with teammates, delegated him to the bench. Well, 's one trick pony season has now given Geno another chance.On Sunday against the , Smith will prove all his doubters wrong, including me, and throw for two touchdowns and rush for one. will collect 150 total yards. will finally win a game and ruin their shot at having the number one pick in the 2017 Draft. 5.The have won their last three games in Arizona. is 4-1 in his last five road games. He's thrown 14 TDs and 0 interceptions. So, I'm looking for more of the same.Wilson will throw three touchdowns and 300 yards. will rush for 100 yards. The are back for real. 4. A battle of the 2014 quarterback cla s. vs. . The and are looking for a shoot- Karl Malone Jersey out. Look for at least three touchdowns pa ses from each of these guys along with a few interceptions. Both receiving corps will have a field day. The Jags will pull this one out being at home. 3. returns to play the team that traded him. Revenge is on the mind. But the will pull off the upset and will continue his stellar play. Bradford gets picked off twice. It's going to be low-scoring affair. 2. The are 47-14 against back-up quarterbacks. Poor . Without , the have no shot. will have a field day throwing for 400 yards and four touchdowns. 1. The won the last season.And cashes in for a $72 million deal with the .Now, Osweiler comes back to Denver.His replacement on the , will say thank you to Osweiler for the opportunity when he pa ses for three touchdowns and runs for 150 and a touchdown. will have the last laugh. . This Rayjon Tucker Jersey article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này