NFL Week 10 picks odds best bets Aaron Rodgers downs Russell Wilson Chiefs cover vs. Raiders in prim

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

NFL Week 10 picks odds best bets Aaron Rodgers downs Russell Wilson Chiefs cover vs. Raide

1. NFL Week 10 picks odds best bets Aaron Rodgers downs Russell Wilson Chiefs cover vs. Raide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NFL Week 10 picks odds best bets Aaron Rodgers downs Russell Wilson Chiefs cover vs. Raide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

What an absurd week in the NFL. It was one of those Sundays you can't really rationalize, and one that makes you want to be careful the next week. The completely dominated the , who suffered their first lo s against the spread this season, and and the were defeated by Urban Meyer and the in a field-goal battle. No one could have predicted that.Looking ahead at this week, can the Bills bounce back against the legendary ? And will again start for the and register another win against the lowly ? How will look coming off of COVID-19 and his dramatic week off the field? It's sure to be another wild Alex Stalock Jersey weekend.Let's jump into the picks. Peep the season stats below.Top five picks record: 26-19Overall ATS record: 67-68-1Straight up record: 86-502020 ATS record: 125-120-9(2 official picks mi sed due to COVID rescheduling)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Latest Odds: Tenne see Titans -3 Since their surprising lo s to the , the Titans have gone 5-0. Their last four wins were impre sive, coming against the Bills, , and . They were underdogs in all four. Tenne see is now 7-2 against the spread this year and they just keep winning. This Sunday could be a letdown spot against a good defense, but there Erik Haula Jersey are two developments that made me want to make the Titans a best bet: One, is not a legitimate starting quarterback, and two, I think there's something going on with . On Tuesday, reported that the Saints tried out three running backs, and that he had heard whispers Kamara had gotten banged up. Sure enough, Kamara did not practice on Wednesday due to a knee injury. He is obviously the most important player on offense for the Saints, and without him, this line should move.The pick:Titans -3Projected score:Titans 24-16Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET (Fox) Latest Odds: Arizona Cardinals -7 may return this week, but I don't even care. Colt McCoy beat the 49ers last week by more than Murray did earlier in the year (14 points). He didn't have a perfect game but he had the support of two under-appreciated running backs in and , as well as a defense that is playing great ball.The Panthers lost for a few weeks, but with how he's been playing that may be a good thing. will get the start, but he doesn't have a great offensive line to protect him. Carolina's last two lo ses have come by at least 18 points, and the Panthers are averaging just 9.3 points per game over their last three contests. The pick:Cardinals -10.5Projected score:Cardinals 30-10Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS) Latest Odds: Green Bay Packers -3 It won't be official until Sunday morning, but it looks like the Seahawks and Packers will have their starting QBs back this week. Green Bay has won nine straight home meetings, including postseason, against Seattle. That nine-game losing streak to the Packers on the road is the longest road losing streak in Seahawks history vs. a single opponent.The Packers are 8-1 against the spread (3-0 at home), and they recorded probably their most impre sive ATS victories over the last two weeks. A couple weeks ago, the Packers upset the previously unbeaten Cardinals without their top three receivers, and then covered the spread against the Chiefs Zach Parise Jersey last Sunday. Getting back is important for the Seahawks, but I think this Packers team is one of the best in the NFL. The pick:packers -3Projected score:packers 28-21Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC) Latest Odds: Kansas City Chiefs -2.5 I hate making the Chiefs a best bet, I really do. They are 2-7 against the spread this season, but are at least 2-2 on the road this year. The Raiders have had an emotional year with the lo ses of Jon Gruden and , but it feels like an on-field downfall could be coming. They were able to run past the Broncos and , but lost a lead in the second half against the on Sunday. The Chiefs on the other hand could be ready to start a win streak. The defense has noticeably improved. They allowed an average of 32.6 points per game over their first five contests this season, Devan Dubnyk Jersey but have allowed just 16 points per game over the last four.The pick:Chiefs -2.5Projected score:Chiefs 27-23Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN) Latest Odds: Los Angeles Rams -3.5 Both of these NFC West teams are coming off of embarra sing lo ses, but the 49ers' lo s to the Cardinals was much more embarra sing in my opinion. Colt McCoy and James Conner made the 49ers look silly, and did so without many important players like Kyler Murray, and . The 49ers have won the past four games in this rivalry, but San Francisco enters this game on an eight-game losing streak at home. Like the Cardinals, the Rams are undefeated on the road this season. had his worst game as a Ram on Monday night, but I have faith he can bounce back. It's also worth mentioning that the L.A. defense did not play bad at all last week. They allowed just 194 yards of total offense to the Titans, and only two touchdown drives that were at least seven plays long. Rams turnovers ruined this matchup Eric Staal Jersey . The way I look at it, the Rams are the much better team. The pick:Rams -4Projected score:Rams 27-20 (-7.5) 28-17 over Bills 27-17 over Jets (+12.5) (-9.5) 28-16 over WashingtonColts (-10.5) 30-14 over Jaguars (-9) 20-10 over Cowboys 30-23 over (+9) (+2.5) 26-23 over (-3) 26-21 over Broncos (-2.5) 29-25 over Eagles
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này