Cardinals Kyler Murray donates 25000 to families of Allen Texas mass shooting victims

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Cardinals Kyler Murray donates 25000 to families of Allen Texas mass shooting victims

1. Cardinals Kyler Murray donates 25000 to families of Allen Texas mass shooting victims

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cardinals Kyler Murray donates 25000 to families of Allen Texas mass shooting victims

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Tragedy struck the hometown of quarterback when eight people were killed in a ma Jimmy Wynn Jersey s shooting at an Allen, Texas outlet mall on Saturday. Now, Murray is doing what he can to aid his community in its time of need.Before beginning his college career, Murray played for Allen High School, and the star quarterback has given back to his community by donating a total of $25,000 to GoFundMe campaigns benefitting the families of the victims.Murray donated $15,000 to a , 6, whose parents and brother were killed in the shooting. He also donated $10,000 to Carlos Beltran Jersey a campaign .After donating $25,000, Murray went on social media looking Carlos Lee Jersey for more ways to help and inquired about funeral arrangements for the victims. Heart wrenching, I just donated and here are more verified links for other victims as well.Does anyone know anything about the funeral arrangements? Kyler Murray (@K1) In the immediate aftermath of the tragedy, Murray sent condolences to his hometown and called for a stop to ma s Preston Tucker Jersey shootings in America."This is sickening," . "Prayers to the ma s shooting victims in Allen, Texas. If there is anyway I can help those affected by this tragedy please let me know. When is Dallas Keuchel Jersey this s--t gonna stop?" Murray was a three-time state champion at Allen High School and originally enrolled at Texas A&M as a five-star recruit. Murray eventually transferred to Oklahoma, where he won a Heisman Trophy and became the No. 1 overall pick in the 2019 .
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này