Russell Wilson claps back at Eli Manning over joke about his 235 million contract

Thảo luận trong 'Nhà Đất TP HCM' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 6/11/23.

?

Russell Wilson claps back at Eli Manning over joke about his 235 million contract

1. Russell Wilson claps back at Eli Manning over joke about his 235 million contract

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Russell Wilson claps back at Eli Manning over joke about his 235 million contract

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

During the "ManningCast" of Monday Night Football between the New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys, made a joke at expense. During his Wednesday pre s conference, Wilson responded to Manning's remarks.In the Cristiano Felicio Jersey ' 11-10 win over the San Francisco 49ers, Denver's punted 10 times for an average of 47.6 yards. During the broadcast of the Monday night game, Manning joked that the Broncos should have paid their punter $235 million instead of giving that money to Wilson, who has struggled in the first three weeks of the season.Asked about those comments Simisola Shittu Jersey , Wilson needled Manning about his record against the former Giants quarterback and said it was all in good fun. "You talking about Chad Powers?" . "I'm 3-0 against Chad Powers. Listen, it's just part of Adam Mokoka Jersey the game. Those guys have fun and everything else. I have a lot of respect for Peyton and Eli. I've always looked up to those guys, so I'm not stre sed about it."Chad Powers, of course, is the alter ego Manning used when he disguised himself as a 26-year-old trying to walk-on as a quarterback at Penn State. The Michael Jordan Jersey video went viral, and even entertainment executives are . The Broncos traded for Wilson in the offseason and signed him to a ma sive five-year, $245 million contract. Wilson has Thaddeus Young Jersey yet to settle in with his new team, throwing for just 743 yards, two touchdowns and one interception while completing 59.4% of his pa ses over three games.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này