Cowboys Dak Prescott gives update on ankle rehab believes he could play right now

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Cowboys Dak Prescott gives update on ankle rehab believes he could play right now

1. Cowboys Dak Prescott gives update on ankle rehab believes he could play right now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cowboys Dak Prescott gives update on ankle rehab believes he could play right now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

is chugging along in his rehab following that gruesome season-ending ankle injury during the 2020 season, and it appears like he's making some significant strides in his recovery. While speaking to reporters during a charity event where the quarterback was delivering meals to the homele s, Prescott gave an encouraging update on where he's at as he gears up for the start of the 2021 season."I'm close. I can go Gavin Lux Jersey play in a game right now and in my head be very, very succe sful," said Prescott, via the "There's no doubt that when I need to be succe sful and when I need to do the things that it takes to be on the field, I'll do exactly that and the time will be right."Of course, this is a fantastic development for Prescott and Dallas' prospects of contending in the NFC East this coming season. While Prescott didn't reveal a definitive timetable for when he will be back on the field, has previously reported that the two-time Pro Bowl quarterback has been one of a number of Custom Jersey Cowboys at the team facility ramping up their strength and conditioning work leading up to OTAs, which will occur in the next few weeks. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Naturally, the Cowboys likely won't pre s the i sue with Prescott as it relates to how much he'll be allowed to do once he's given medical clearance by doctors and is able to re-join his teammates on the field. That said, Prescott was seen doing drills recently and Walker reported back on April 7 that there had been no setbacks with his surgically Max Muncy Jersey repaired ankle, so things are certainly trending in the right direction. Not only has the 27-year-old been able to make positive strides in his rehab, but the Cowboys showed tremendous faith that he'll be able to return to his elite status by handing him that long-awaited contract extension in early March. This mega-deal will pay Prescott $160 million ($126 million guaranteed and a $66 million signing bonus) over the next four seasons. With Dallas shelling Bobby Miller Jersey out that kind of dough, they certainly expect Prescott to be able to put this injury in his rearview mirror, which he seems well on his way of doing.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này