Snoop Dogg Will Ferrell Roger Goodell blast Pete Carroll after Seahawks coach lights up Seattles def

Thảo luận trong 'Nhà Đất TP HCM' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 6/11/23.

?

Snoop Dogg Will Ferrell Roger Goodell blast Pete Carroll after Seahawks coach lights up Se

1. Snoop Dogg Will Ferrell Roger Goodell blast Pete Carroll after Seahawks coach lights up Se

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Snoop Dogg Will Ferrell Roger Goodell blast Pete Carroll after Seahawks coach lights up Se

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll is good at a great many things. Making friends does not look to be one of them.The Super Bowl-winning tactician drew glares when he took the reins of Marvin Williams Jersey Seattle's offense in a video posted to Twitter. Perhaps it was his stunning arm strength that had folks in a tizzy, or maybe his ability to veer in and out of traffic like a drag racer.Either way, Carroll's skills took the NFL world by storm. But not everyone was impre sed.MORE:Snoop Dogg, Roger Goodell and Will Ferrell were among those to voice playful di sent at the 71-year-old coach's attempt at masquerading as an NFL quarterback. Carroll posted the evidence on Twitter, Jordan Nwora Jersey embracing his newfound role as an antagonizer to defenses the world over.You wouldn't believe how many responses I've gotten since this clip was posted!!! Pete Carroll (@PeteCarroll) It started with Snoop. Firing barbs at the future Hall of Famer with his signature LBC drawl, telling Carroll to tighten up, in so many words Pat Connaughton Jersey ."The nerve of you to treat your players to such abuse," Snoop said. "You should be sanctioned, dawg. I thought you was better than that."On behalf of Death Row Records, you keep treating them players like that, abusing them, calling them out they name, I'm gonna show up and show out. ... Get your s together, Pete. I don't want to do it but I will."MORE:Goodell was next on the docket, delivering a scathing harangue to the Seahawks bo s. The league commi sioner has shown a proclivity for handing out fines and sentences at his very whim. As such, perhaps Carroll should watch his back."I keep hearing about the Jon McGlocklin Jersey abuse that you're putting on your defensive secondary, shredding them every day with your pa ses and your running," Goodell said.Lastly was Ferrell, his ferocity underpinned by a commitment to the well-being of Carroll's Seattle proteges. It's not good for anyone's morale to get hounded by such precise pa sing. Ferrell spoke for all of us when fired back at the elder statesman Carroll."These are young men, they're fighting for their livelihoods, for their jobs" Ferrell said, his voice booming. "And you make them look like little b."You gotta back off. Because Eric Bledsoe Jersey if you're going to make them look like little b, I'm going to make you my b. And you know I'll do it."Carroll should heed these fighting words. Perhaps he'll think twice before ravaging Seattle's defense with such impunity.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này