Saints Michael Thomas misses practice with hamstring injury after sitting out second straight presea

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Saints Michael Thomas misses practice with hamstring injury after sitting out second strai

1. Saints Michael Thomas misses practice with hamstring injury after sitting out second strai

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Saints Michael Thomas misses practice with hamstring injury after sitting out second strai

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

returned as a full participant to practice for the first time in nearly Laken Tomlinson Jersey two years earlier this month. Now, the star wide receiver is back on the sidelines with another injury. Two days after sitting out of New Orleans' Week 2 preseason game against the , Thomas was absent from Sunday's practice due to a hamstring i sue, coach Dennis Allen .Allen was asked if the 29-year-old former All-Pro was excused for a veteran's rest day before revealing the injury: "Um, no," he said. "Michael Thomas is dealing with a little bit of a hamstring." He did not elaborate on the C.J. Uzomah Jersey severity of the i sue or provide any timetable for Thomas' return to the field.Even if the injury is mild, it's a notable development for a player who's struggled to stay healthy. Once one of the game's most productive pa s catchers, Thomas has played just seven games over the last two seasons, last appearing in December 2020, and he's still in the middle of recovering Brandin Echols Jersey from an ankle injury that required offseason surgery. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that Thomas Morstead Jersey you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Both Thomas and Allen have been publicly optimistic about the receiver's return to health for 2022, and Thomas opened training camp on the active roster, ramping up to full-team participation in recent weeks. But he sat out Friday's preseason game for seemingly precautionary reasons and did not travel with the team for its preseason opener against the . Thomas also mi sed all on-field work during the Saints' organized team activities to start the offseason. Should he be C.J. Mosley Jersey available for the regular-season opener, Thomas is expected to resume his role as the team's No. 1 receiver. The Saints added reinforcements at the position this offseason, namely veteran and first-round pick .
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này